ADVERTISEMENT

MPS - Liberate Acquisition Deepens e-Learning Capabilities, Presence: Dolat Capital

Liberate Learning Group’s acquisition reflects right alignment of MPS’s FY28 vision (to achieve Rs 1.5 billion revenue).

<div class="paragraphs"><p>Studnets learning online. (Source: August-De-Richelieu/&nbsp; pexels)</p></div>
Studnets learning online. (Source: August-De-Richelieu/  pexels)

BQ Prime’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BQ Prime’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.

Dolat Capital Report

MPS Ltd. announced acquisition of 65% stake in Liberate Learning Group (Australia) for a cash consideration of Australina dollar 9.3 million (Indian rupee 49.5 crore) and the remaining 35% to be acquired by MPS in subsequent tranches based upon pre-defined valuation methodology. 

Liberate Group is a renowned Australian learning provider with a consultative approach, delivering award-winning online learning solutions to various sectors.

Liberate’s success stems from an innovative virtual model and cuttingedge technology, thriving in the pandemic-driven online education surge, driving 28% compound annual growth rate over FY20-FY22 with 40% Ebitda margins.

The transaction is valued at 1.12 times P/S on FY22 (Year ending June). Liberate Learning Group’s acquisition reflects right alignment of MPS’s FY28 vision (to achieve Rs 1.5 billion revenue).

Transaction has led to uptick in growth prospects for eLearning business, thus driving up our growth confidence and target price to Rs 1,710 valued at 20 times of FY25E EPS (implies sub-1.5 times on price/earnings to growth basis).

Click on the attachment to read the full report:

Dolat Capital MPS Company Note.pdf
Opinion
Apple Skips India PLI Scheme For IT Hardware Even As HP, Lenovo, Dell Apply

DISCLAIMER

This report is authored by an external party. BQ Prime does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BQ Prime.

Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.