Go First Crisis: Airline Cancels All Flights Till May 28; Check Statement

Advertisement
Read Time: 2 mins
Source: Go First website

Budget airline Go First has cancelled all its flights till May 28 due to operational reasons.

The company issued a notice on Twitter stating that a full refund will be issued to the original mode of payment shortly.

"We regret to inform that due to operational reasons, Go First flights scheduled till May 28, 2023, have been cancelled. We apologise for the convenience caused by the flight cancellations," Go First said.

The decision comes after the carrier had previously suspended flight operations until May 26, leaving passengers in dismay.

"We acknowledge the flight cancellations might have disrupted your travel plans and we are committed to providing all the assistance we can. As you are aware, the company has filed an application for immediate resolution and revival of operations. We will be able to resume bookings shortly," the airline said.

Loading...